Content from The War With the United States
This is the mobile site for warof1812-bicentennial.info. View this page on the full site.
The book The War With the United States, written by William Wood is volume 14 in the 32-volume Chronicles of Canada series and was first published in 1915.
- Chapter 1: Opposing Claims
- Chapter 2: Opposing Forces
- Chapter 3: 1812: Off to the Front
- Chapter 4: 1812: Brock at Detroit and Queenston Heights
- Chapter 5: 1813: The Beaver Dams, Lake Erie, and Châteauguay
- Chapter 6: 1814: Lundy's Lane, Plattsburg, and the Great Blockade
- Bibliographical Note